E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sediment and pollutant dynamics in rivers|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- J.R. Gray, J.W. Gartner, Technological advances in suspended-sediment surrogate monitoring, Water Resources Research, 45, 1 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L.C. van Rijn, Manual sediment transport measurements in rivers, estuaries and coastal seas (Aqua publication, Blokzijl, The Netherland, 2007), 500 p. [Google Scholar]
- C.L. Amos et al., The measurement of sand transport in two inlets of Venice lagoon, Italy, Estuarine, Coastal & Shelf Science 87, 225 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Armijos et al., Measuring and modeling vertical gradients in suspended sediments in the Solimões/Amazon River, Hydrological Processes 31, 654 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Gitto et al., Representative point-integrated suspended sediment sampling in rivers, Water Resources Research, 53, 2956 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.W.M. Pomeroy et al., Sediment transport in the presence of large reef bottom roughnes, Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans 122, 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Camenen et al., Field experiment on the dynamics of fine and coarse sediments over a gravel bar in an alpine river, in Proc. 36th IAHR Congress (The Hague, The Netherlands, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Camenen et al., Estimation of the volume of a fine sediment deposit over a gravel bar during a flushing event, in River Flow (St Louis, Missouri, USA, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jodeau, Ph.D. thesis, Claude Bernard University, Lyon, France (2007), 205p. (in French) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jaballah, Ph.D. thesis, Claude Bernard University, Lyon, France (2013), 196 p. [Google Scholar]
- M. Jaballah et al., Alternate bar development in an alpine river following engineering works, Advances in Water Resources 81, 103-113 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Camenen et al., An estimation of gravel mobility over an alpine river gravel bar (Arc en Maurienne, France) using PIT-tag tracers, in River Flow (Braunschweig, Germany, 2010), pp. 953-960 [Google Scholar]
- B. Camenen et al., Tentative measurements of bedload transport in an energetic alpine gravel bed river, in River Flow (San Jose, Costa Rica, 2012), pp. 379-386 [Google Scholar]
- B. Camenen et al., Conceptual modelling of the sediment flux during a flushing event (Arc en Maurienne, France), in Proc. 8th ICHE (Nagoya, Japan, 2008), CD Rom [Google Scholar]
- G. Antoine et al., Estimation des flux de matières en suspension lors des chasses hydrauliques de l'Arc de 2006 à 2011, La Houille Blanche 4, 43-49 (2013), (in French) [Google Scholar]
- G. Antoine, Ph.D. thesis, Grenoble University, France (2013), 282 p. (in French) [Google Scholar]
- L.C. van Rijn, M. Gaweesh, A new total load sampler, Journal of Hydraulic Engineering 118, 1686 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Camenen, M. Larson, A General Formula for Noncohesive Suspended Sediment Transport, Journal of Coastal Research 24, 615-627 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.