E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Fluid mechanics and sediment processes|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- B. A. Toms, Some observation on the flow of linear polymer solutions through straight tubes at large Reynolds number, Proceedings of the First International Congress of Rheology vol. II, The Netherlands, Amsterdam, 135-141 (1949). [Google Scholar]
- H. Schlichting, Boundary Layer Theory, McGraw-Hill, New-York, 602-609 (1979). [Google Scholar]
- P. S. Virk, AIChE J. 21, 625-656 (1975). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. H. Cai, F. C. Li, H. N. Zhang, X. B. Li, B. Yu, J. J. Wei, Y. Kawaguchi, K. Hishida, Phys. of Fluids, 21, 115103 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. S. Virk, J. of Fluid. Mech. 45 (2), 225-246 (1971). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hart, L. Cotter, V. Jason, Polymer Addition to Increase Trunk Sewer Flow Capacity at the Resort Municipality of Whistler during the 2010 Winter Olympic Games, Proceedings of the Water Environment Federation, WEFTEC 2011: session 88, 12, 5763-5774 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- W. J. Han, Y. Z. Dong, H. J. Choi, Processes 5, 24 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. I. Tanner, Engineering rheology, Oxford Oxfordshire: Clarendon Press, Oxford Engineering Science Series (1988). [Google Scholar]
- Q. Rendu, E. Mignot, N. Riviere, B. Lamberti-Raverot, S. Puijalon, F. Piola, Env. Fluid Mech. 17, 1051 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Pich, Method for limiting freshet levels and controlling floods, Patent# WO 2014199037 A1 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.