E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- J. Le Coz, B. Renard, L. Bonnifait, F. Branger, R. Le Boursicaud. Combining hydraulic knowledge and uncertain gaugings in the estimation of hydrometric rating curves: a Bayesian approach, J. Hydrol., 509, 573-587 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Mansanarez. Non-unique stage-discharge relations: Bayesian analysis of complex rating curves and their uncertainties, PhD dissertation, Grenoble University (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ibbitt, C. Pearson. Gauging frequency and detection of rating changes. Hydrol. Sci. J., 32, 85-103 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Fuller, R. Heerdegen. The February 2004 floods in the Manawatu, New Zealand: hydrological significance and impact on channel morphology. J. Hydrol. (New Zealand), 44(2), 75-90 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- I. Fuller. Geomorphic work during a '150-year' storm: contrasting behaviors of river channels in a New Zealand catchment. Annals of the Association of American Geographers, 97(4), 665-676 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.