E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- D. Abraham, R. Kuhnle, A.J. Odgaard, ASCE Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, Vol137, No. 7, July, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Wilbers. Netherlands Geographical Studies 323. Utrecht 2004. [Google Scholar]
- D. B. Simons, E.V. Richardson, C.F. Nordin, Jr., Geological Survey Professional Paper462-H, (1965) [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Heath, G.L. Brown, C.D. Little, T.C. Pratt, J.J. Ratcliff, D.D. Abraham, D. Perkey, N.B. Ganesh, K. Martin, D.P. May. Coastal and Hydraulics Laboratory TechnicalReport ERDC/CHL TR-15-8 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D. Abraham, M. Ramos-Villanueva, T. Pratt, N. Ganesh, D. May, W. Butler, T. McAlpin, K. Jones, J. Shelley, D. Pridal. Coastal and Hydraulics Laboratory TechnicalReport ERDC/CHL TR-17-8 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- D. Abraham, N. Clifton, B. Vessels. Coastal and Hydraulics Laboratory TechnicalReport ERDC/CHL TR-15-12 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D. Abraham, J. Shelley, et al, Proceedings of the International Conférence on FluvialHydraulics (River Flow 2016), St. Louis, USA, 11-14 July2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.