E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- A. Defina. Two-dimensional shallow flow equations for partially dry areas. Water Resour. Res. 36, 3251-64 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Hervouët, R. Samie, B. Moreau Modelling urban areas in dam-break floodwave numerical simulations. In: Proceedings of the international seminar and workshop on rescue actions based on dambreak flow analysis, pp. 1-6 . Seinâjoki, Finland (2000) [Google Scholar]
- V. Guinot, S. Soares-Frazão. Flux and source term discretisation in two-dimensional shallow water models with porosity on unstructured grids. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids 50, 309-345 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Soares-Frazão, J. Lhomme, V. Guinot, Y. Zech. Two-dimensional shallow water models with porosity for urban flood modelling. J. Hydraul. Res. 46, 45-64 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.F. Sanders, J.E. Schubert, H.A. Gallegos. Integral formulation of shallow water equations with anisotropic porosity for urban flood modelling. J. Hydrol. 362, 19-38 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Schubert, J.E., Sanders, B.F. Building treatments for urban flood inundation models and implications for predictive skill and modeling efficiency. Adv. Water Resour. 41, 49-64 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Guinot, B.F. Sanders, J.E. Schubert. Dual integral porosity shallow water model for urban flood modelling. Adv. Water Resour. 103, 16-31 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Velickovic. Macroscopic modeling of urban flood with a porosity model. PhD thesis, Université catholique de Louvain, Louvain-la-Neuve (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Velickovic, S. Soares-Frazão, Y. Zech. Steady-flow experiments in urban areas and anisotropic porosity model. Journal Hydraul. Res. 55, 85-100 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Kim, B.F. Sanders, J.S. Famiglietti, V. Guinot. Urban flood modeling with porous shallow-water equations: a case study of model errors in the presence of anisotropic porosity. J. Hydrol. 523, 680-692 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Özgen, J. Zhao, D. Liang, R. Hinkelmann. Urban flood modeling using shallow water equations with depth-dependent anisotropic porosity. J. Hydrol. 541, 1165-1184 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Guinot. A critical assessment of flux and source term closures in shallow water models with porosity for urban flood simulations. Adv. Water Resour. 109, 133-157 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Guinot. Multiple porosity shallow water models for macroscopic modelling of urban floods. Adv. Water Resour. 37, 40-72 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Cunge, F.M. Holly Jr, A. Verwey. Practical aspects of river computational hydraulics (Pitman Publ., 1980) [Google Scholar]
- S. Soares-Frazão, V. Guinot. An eigenvector-based linear reconstruction scheme for the shallow water equations on two-dimensional unstructured meshes. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids 53, 23-55 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.