E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- D. W. Knight, K. Shiono, Floodplain Processes (chapter 5), Editors Anderson, M.G., Walling, D.E. and Bates, P.D., John Wiley and Sons Ltd, Chichester, U.K. (1996) [Google Scholar]
- J.N. Fernandes, J. B. Leal, A.H. Cardoso, Adv. in Water Resources, 69 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Landcare Notes “Watercourse re-vegetation using indigenous plants”. State of Victoria publications (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Shiono, K.; Ishigaki, T.; Kawanaka, R. and Heatlie, F., Proceedings of the 33rd Congress of the International Association for Hydraulic Research, Vancouver, Canada (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Terrier, B. “Flow characteristics in straight compound channels with vegetation along the main channel”, PhD Thesis, Loughborough University (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Esfahani, F. and Keshavarzi, A., International Journal of River Basin Management, vol. 8, No. 1(2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun, X. and Shiono, K., Advances in Water Resources, vol. 32 (3), 430-438 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sanjou, I. Nezu, S. Suzuki, K. Itai, J. of Hydrodynamics, 22(5) (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Jirka, G., Journal of Hydraulic Research, vol. 39, 2001, No. 6 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Czarnomski, D. Tullos, R. Thomas, A. Simon, Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 138 (11) (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.