E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- A. Defina. Two-dimensional shallow flow equations for partially dry areas. Water Resour. Res. 36, 3251-64 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Guinot, S. Soares-Frazão. Flux and source term discretisation in two-dimensional shallow water models with porosity on unstructured grids. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids 50, 309-345 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Soares-Frazão, J. Lhomme, V. Guinot, Y. Zech. Two-dimensional shallow water models with porosity for urban flood modelling. J. Hydraulic Research 46, 45-64 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.F. Sanders, J.E. Schubert, H.A. Gallegos. Integral formulation of shallow water equations with anisotropic porosity for urban flood modelling. J. Hydrol. 362, 19-38 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Schubert, B.F. Sanders. Building treatments for urban flood inundation models and implications for predictive skill and modeling efficiency. Adv. Water Resour. 41, 49-64 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Guinot, B.F. Sanders, J.E. Schubert. Dual integral porosity shallow water model for urban flood modelling. Adv. Water Resour. 103, 16-31 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Velickovic, S. Soares-Frazão, Y. Zech. Steady-flow experiments in urban areas and anisotropic porosity model. Journal of Hydr. Research 55, 85-100 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Linkens, J.C. Snaps. Application du concept de porosité pour la modélisation d'écoulements en milieu urbain. Master thesis of the Université catholique de Louvain. (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.