E3S Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018IIIrd International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environment Saving Mining Technologies|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- O. Litvin, M. Tyulenev, S. Zhironkin, S. Prokopenko, Methodology of coal losses calculation at open pit mining for complex geological conditions – review, Acta Montanistica Slovaca, 22:2, 146-152 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Gvozdkova, M. Tyulenev, S. Zhironkin, V. A. Trifonov, Yu. M. Osipov, Rational Use of Land Resource during the Implementation of Transportless System of Coal Strata Surface Mining, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 50:1, 012010 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Tyulenev, Y. Lesin, E. Tyuleneva, E. Murko, The Experience of Using Innovative Artificial Filter Arrays on South Kuzbass Open Pit: Case Study, E3S Web of Conferences, 15, 02003 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Tyulenev, S. Zhironkin, E. Tyuleneva, A. Abay, S. Anyona, M. Hellmer, The calculation of coal losses in open pit faulted areas, Coal International, 265:3, 30-34 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tyulenev, Y. Lesin, O. Litvin, E. Maliukhina, A. Abay, Increasing the Reliability of the Work of Artificial Filtering Arrays for the Purification of Quarry Waste Water, E3S Web of Conferences, 21, 02019 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S. Markov, M. Tyulenev, O. Litvin, E. Tyuleneva, Innovative numerical modelling of technogenic rock arrays structure, E3S Web of Conferences, 15, 01011 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Gogolin, Yu.A. Ryzhkov, Elastic interaction of wall rocks with stowing material and the coal seam, Soviet Mining Science, 17(2), 156-159 (1981 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Markov, V. Martyanov, E. Preis, A. Abay, Technogenic Rock Dumps Physical Properties' Prognosis via Results of the Structure Numerical Modeling, E3S Web of Conferences 21, 01021 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.