E3S Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018IIIrd International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environment Problems in Mining Regions|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- Y. Manakov, Revegetation in technogenic landscapes of Kuzbass (KemSU, Kemerovo, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Neverova, I.N. Egorova, Modern problems of science and education. 6, 502 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Usmanov, Z.F. Rahmankulova, A.Yu. Kulagin, Ecological plant physiology: tutorial (Logos, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Neverova, Environmental assessment of the state of woody plants and pollution of the industrial city (on the example of Kemerovo) (KemSU, Kemerovo, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Girov, E.I. Golubev, A.F. Govorova, A. H. Haitbaev, Structural and functional changes of vegetation in conditions of technogenic pollution in the far North (Nauka, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. R Garifzyanov, S. V. Gorelova, V. V. Ivanishchev, Izvestiya of the Tula state University. Series: Natural Sciences. 1, 166–178 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.E. Kolupaev, Yu.V. Karpec, Formation of Adaptive responses of plants to the action of abiotic stressors (Aqua, Kiev, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- O. I. Prosyannikova, Anthropogenic transformation of soils in the Kemerovo region (KemSU, Kemerovo, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- O. L. Voskresenskaya, E. A. Alyabysheva, M. G. Polovnikova, Large workshop on Bioecology: the textbook (Imago, Yoshkar-Ola, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- G. G. Filipova, I. I. Smolich, Biochemistry of plants: methodical recommendations to laboratory occupations, tasks for independent work of students (BGU, Minsk, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Hare, W.A. Cress, J.V. Staden, J. Exp. Bot., 5, .413–434 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kofi, V. S. Stewart, A. M. Borland, Russ. J. of Plant Physiology. 50:2, 174-182 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Karpets, Yu.E. Kolupaev, Bulleting of Kharkiv National Agrarian University. 1: 16, 19-38 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- F. Rolland, J. Sheen, Biochem. Soc. Trans. 33, 269–271 (2005) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kropotkina, Bulleting of ASAU, 8:58, 30–34 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.