E3S Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018IIIrd International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment Problems in Mining Regions|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- The Constitution of Russian Federation of12.12.1993 (Law Office, Moscow, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- S. Anyona, B.K. Rop, Economics and Innovation Management, 1, 17-29 (2017) DOI: 10.26730/2587-5574-2017-1-17-29 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of December 31, 2015 No 683 “On the Strategy of National Security of the Russian Federation” (Law Office, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Tyulenev, M., Zhironkin, S., Kolotov, K., Garina, E., Poll. Res. 35:2, 221-227 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Golofastova, V. G. Mikhailov, I. V., Seredyuk I.V. Economics and Innovation Management, 1, 66-75 (2017) DOI: 10.26730/2587-5574-2017-1-66-75 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Mikhailov, Ya. S. Mikhailova, Economics and Innovation Management, 3, 73-79 (2017) DOI: 10.26730/2587-5574-2017-3-73-79 [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Prosecutor General“s Office of Russia from 07.12.2007 No. 195 (as amended on 01.07.2015) “On the organization of prosecutor”s supervision over the execution of laws, observance of human and citizen’s rights and freedoms” (Law Office, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Prosecutor General of Russia from 07.05.2008 № 84 (Edited on 02.07.2015) “On the delineation of the competence of prosecutors of territorial, military and other specialized prosecutor"s offices” (Law Office, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Shelestukov, Black Holes in the Russian Legislation, 3, 114-121 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Janocko, M. Cehlar, Z. Simkova, Economics and Innovation Management, 3, 32-45 (2017) DOI: 10.26730/2587-5574-2017-3-32-45 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.