E3S Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018IIIrd International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment Problems in Mining Regions|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- The Federal law of Russian Federation No. 81-FZ of June 20 (Law Office, Moscow, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- The Water Code of the Russian Federation No. 74-FZ of June 3 (Law Office, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Agienko, E. P. Bondareva, G. V. Chistyakova, O. V. Zhironkina, O. I. Kalinina, IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng., 142, 012022 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Scorgie, L. Burger, H. Annegarn, Socio-Economic Impact of Air Pollution Reduction Measures (NEDLAC, Rosebank, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Scorgie, L. Burger, H. Annegarn, Study to Examine the Potential Socio-Economic Impact of measures to reduce air pollution from combustion, published by the Fund for Research into Industrial Development, Growth and Equity (NEDLAC, Rosebank, 2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.