E3S Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018IIIrd International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mining Regions’ Sustainable Development|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- A. B. Carroll, Business and Society, 38:3, 268–295 (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. J. Christensen, C. Kowalczyk, Globalization: Strategies and Effects (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2017.) [Google Scholar]
- H. Cuadra-Montiel, Globalization: Approaches to Diversity (InTeOp, Amsterdsm, 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Dzeraviaha, Ecological Economics, 148, 15-21, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Enderwick, International Business Review, 27:2, 410-417 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Guifeng, S. Jianfei, Z. Li, J. Yufang, Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, 36:6, 417-428 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. E. Hester, R. M. Harrison, Coal in the 21st century: energy needs, chemicals and environmental controls (Royal Society of Chemistry, London, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. O. Idowu, M. Aluchna, The Dynamics of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Critical Approach to Theory and Practice (Springer, Berlin, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. S. Nobre, D. Walker, R. J. Harris, Technological, Managerial and Organizational Core Competencies: Dynamic Innovation and Sustainable Development (IGI Global, London, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ravochkin, V. Shchennikov, V. Syrov, E3S Web Conf., 21, 04017 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Walker-Said, D. J. Kelly, Corporate social responsibility? Human rights in the new global economy (The University of Chicago Press, Chicago, 2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.