E3S Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018IIIrd International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mining Regions’ Sustainable Development|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- B. Galgoczi, International Review of Sociology, 24, 59-68, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Eklund, Coal and industrial relations: how miners secured workers’ rights (CTUA, Adelaida, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Baglione, C. L. Clark, Journal Problems of Post-Communism, 45, 43-53 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. F. Ibragimova, Economics and Innovation Management, 3, 22-31 (2017). DOI: 10.26730/2587-5574-2017-3-22-31 [Google Scholar]
- D. Vaughan-Whitehead, Reducing inequalities in Europe: How industrial relations and labour policies can close the gap (Brice Pub., London, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Janočko, M. Cehlár, Z. Šimková, Economics and Innovation Management, 3, 32-45 (2017). DOI: 10.26730/2587-5574-2017-3-32-45 [Google Scholar]
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) for 2030 (MPFT, Berlin, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Occupational Employment Statistics, Occupational Employment and Wages, Continuous Mining Machine Operators (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Washington, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. V. Agafonov, Economics and Innovation Management, 1, 68-77 (2017). DOI: 10.26730/2587-5574-2018-1-68-77 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Aris, Europ. Lead. Net. Pol. Brief., 6, 25 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.