E3S Web Conf.
Volume 43, 2018ASTECHNOVA 2017 International Energy Conference
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 June 2018|
- P. K. C. Wong, A. Kalam and R. Barr, "Modelling and analysis of practical options to improve the hosting capacity of low voltage networks for embedded photo-voltaic generation," in IET Renewable Power Generation, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 625-632, 4 12 2017. J. Clerk Maxwell, A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism, 3rd ed., vol. 2. Oxford: Clarendon, 1892, pp.68-73. [Google Scholar]
- Wahjono, Endro, Dimas Okky Anggriawan, Epyk Sunarno, Syechu Dwitya Nugraha, and Anang Tjahjono. "Maximum Power Point Tracking of Photovoltaic Module for Battery Charging Based on Modified Particle Swarm Optimization." International Review on Modelling and Simulations (IREMOS) 10, no. 1 (2017): 77-84. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Tjahjono, O. A. Qudsi, N. A. Windarko, D. O. Anggriawan, A. Priyadi and M. H. Purnomo, "Photovoltaic module and maximum power point tracking modelling using Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System," 2014 Makassar International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Informatics (MICEEI), Makassar, 2014, pp. 14-19. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Buja, R. K. Jha, M. Bertoluzzo and M. K. Naik, "Analysis and comparison of two wireless battery charger arrangements for electric vehicles," in Chinese Journal of Electrical Engineering, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 50-57, Dec. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- H. Sira-Ramirez and M. A. Oliver-Salazar, "On the Robust Control of Buck-Converter DC-Motor Combinations," in IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 28, no. 8, pp. 3912-3922, Aug. 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Guerrero, J. Linares, E. Guzman, H. Sira, G. Guerrero and A. Martinez, "DC Motor Speed Control through Parallel DC/DC Buck Converters," in IEEE Latin America Transactions, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 819-826, May 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. K. Samitha Ransara, U. K. Madawala and T. H. Liu, "Buck converter based model for a brushless DC motor drive without a DC link capacitor," in IET Power Electronics, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 628-635, 4 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Silva-Ortigoza, V. M. Hernández-Guzmán, M. Antonio-Cruz and D. Muñoz-Carrillo, "DC/DC Buck Power Converter as a Smooth Starter for a DC Motor Based on a Hierarchical Control," in IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 1076-1084, Feb. 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Silva Ortigoza, J. N. Alba Juarez, J. R. Garcia Sanchez, M. Antonio Cruz, V. M. Hernandez Guzman and H. Taud, "Modeling and Experimental Validation of a Bidirectional DC/DC Buck Power Electronic Converter-DC Motor System," in IEEE Latin America Transactions, vol. 15, no. 6, pp. 1043-1051, June 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Silva Ortigoza, J. N. Alba Juarez, J. R. Garcia Sanchez, V. M. Hernandez Guzman, C. Y. Sosa Cervantes and H. Taud, "A Sensorless Passivity-Based Control for the DC/DC Buck Converter-Inverter- DC Motor System," in IEEE Latin America Transactions, vol. 14, no. 10, pp. 4227-4234, Oct. 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Linares-Flores, J. L. Barahona-Avalos, H. Sira-Ramirez and M. A. Contreras-Ordaz, "Robust Passivity-Based Control of a Buck–Boost-Converter/DC-Motor System: An Active Disturbance Rejection Approach," in IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 2362-2371, Nov.-Dec. 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Anandh, P. A. D'sa, M. V. Gautam and V. S. Sandeep, "Power quality estimation, analysis and improvement for uninterrupted power supply," 2016 International Conference on Control, Instrumentation, Communication and Computational Technologies (ICCICCT), Kumaracoil, India, 2016, pp. 26-31. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Gomozov, J. P. F. Trovão, X. Kestelyn and M. R. Dubois, "Adaptive Energy Management System Based on a Real-Time Model Predictive Control With Nonuniform Sampling Time for Multiple Energy Storage Electric Vehicle," in IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 66, no. 7, pp. 5520-5530, July 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Windarko, N. A., Qudsi, O. A., Tjahjono, A., Dimas, O. A., & Purnomo, M. H. (2014, November). Optimized PI constant for current controller of grid connected inverter with LCL filter using genetic algorithm. In Electrical Engineering and Informatics (MICEEI), 2014 Makassar International Conference on (pp. 9-13). IEEE. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Russi, M. L. S. Martins, H. A. Grundling, H. Pinheiro, J. R. Pinheiro and H. L. Hey, "A unified design criterion for ZVT DC-DC PWM converters with constant auxiliary Voltage source," in IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 52, no. 5, pp. 1261-1270, Oct. 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Sahin and H. I. Okumus, "A fuzzy-logic controlled PV powered buck-boost DC-DC converter for Battery-Load system," 2012 International Symposium on Innovations in Intelligent Systems and Applications, Trabzon, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- G. Gupta and P. Gaur, "Fuzzy logic controlledpower factor corrected bridgeless buck boost converter-fed brushless DC motor drive," 2015 International Conference on Computer, Communication and Control (IC4), Indore, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- N. Ikken, A. Bouknadel, H. El Omari and H. El Omari, "Design and implementation of intelligent PI-fuzzy logic control for grid connected inverters," 2016 International Renewable and Sustainable Energy Conference (IRSEC), Marrakech, 2016 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.