E3S Web Conf.
Volume 43, 2018ASTECHNOVA 2017 International Energy Conference
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 June 2018|
- H. Markou and T. J. Larsen, Control Stategies for operation of pitch regulated turbines above cut-out wind speeds, PSO-project (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, M. Cheng, Z. Chen and X. Fu, Pitch Angle Control for Variable Speed Wind Turbine, DRPT2008 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B. Neamanee, S. Sirisumranukul and S. Chatratana, Control performance analysis of feedforward and maximum peak power tracking for small-and medium-sized fixed pitch wind turbines, ICARCV, IEEE (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Z. Mohamed, M. N. Eskander and F. A. Ghali, Fuzzy logic control maximum power tracking of a wind energy system, Renewable Energy, vol. 23, pp. 235-245 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wang, An Intelegent maximum power extraction algoritm for inverter-based variable speed wind turbine system, IEEE (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Musyafa, A. Harika, I. Negara and I. Robandi, Pitch Angle Control of Variable Low Rated Speed Wind Turbine Using Fuzzy Logic Control, International Journal Of Engineering & Technology, vol. 10, no. 05 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pintea, D. Pepescu and P. Borne, Modeling and control of wind turbines, 12th Sysmposium Large Scale systems Theory and App. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Mullane A., Lightbody G., Yacamini R.., Adaptive Control of Variable Speed Wind Turbine, University College Cork (2001) [Google Scholar]
- F. M. McNeil and E. Thro, Fuzzy logic a practical approach, Academic Press Ltd. (1994) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.