E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 201810th Conference on Interdisciplinary Problems in Environmental Protection and Engineering EKO-DOK 2018
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||03 July 2018|
- https://www.mitenergyclub.org/ [Google Scholar]
- http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/heating-values-fuel-gases-d_823.html [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Bansal, M Goyal, Adsorpcja na węglu aktywnym (WNT, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Basumatary, P. Dutta, M. Prasad, Thermal Modeling of Activated Carbon Based adsorptive natural gas storage system, Carbon, 43, 541–549 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wegrzyn, M. Gurevich, Adsorbent Storage of Nat. Gas, App. Energy, 55, 71–83 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Jovanović, Physical adsorption of gases, Coll. and Pol. Sc., 235, 1203–1213 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Rahman, W. S. Loh, H. Yanagi, Experimental Adsorption Isotherm of Meth. onto Ac. Carbon at Sub-and Supercritical Temp, J. Chem. Eng. Data, 55, 4961–4967 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Rahman, A. Chakraborty, B.B. Saha, On thermodynamics of methan + carbonaceous mat. ads.; 2011; Int. Journ. of Heat and Mass Transf, 55, 565–573 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Mota, Adsorbed Natural Gas Technology, Rec. Adv. in Adsorption Process for Envir. Protect. and Security, 177–19 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Roszak, M. Chorowski, Exergy analysis of combined simultaneous Liquid Natural Gas vaporization and Adsorbed Natural Gas cooling, Fuel, 111, 755–762 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Roszak, M. Chorowski, Exergy of LNG regasification-possible utilization method, Adv. in Cryogenic Eng, 1573, 1379–1386 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Roszak, M. Chorowski, Liquid Natural Gas regasification combined with adsorbed Natural Gas filling system, Adv. in Cryogenic Eng, 1434; 1771–1778 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- W.S. Loh, K.A. Rahman, A. Chakraborty, Improved Isotherm Data for Adsorption of Methane on Activated Carbons, J. Chem. Eng. Data, 55, 2840–2847 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.S. Loh, K.A. Rahman, K.C. Ng, Parametric Studies of Charging and Discharging in ANG Vessel using Activated Carbon, Mod. Phys. Letters B, 24, 1421–1424 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.