E3S Web Conf.
Volume 44, 201810th Conference on Interdisciplinary Problems in Environmental Protection and Engineering EKO-DOK 2018
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||03 July 2018|
- M. Witaszek, K. Witaszek, Zeszyty Naukowe Politechniki Śląskiej 87, 105–112 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Baseline energy statement – energy consumption and carbon dioxide emissions on the railway (The Voice of the passenger railway, 3, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- www.cng.auto.pl (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H.L. MacLean, L.B. Lave, Prog. Energ. Combust. 29 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- K. Mäkelä, Sci. Total Environ. 169 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2005/55/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 September 2005 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to the measures to be taken against the emission of gaseous pollutants from positive – ignition engines fuelled with natural gas or liquefied petroleum gas for use in vehicles. Official Journal of the European Union L 275/1 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gis, Ograniczenie emisji dwutlenku węgla z silników spalinowych pojazdów kategorii M i N przez zastosowanie biometanu (Engineer’s thesis, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. Gis, A. Żółtowski, A. Majerczyk, S. Taubert, (ITS Study, 6105/COŚ, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Gas Vehicle Report, 10 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Commission Regulation (EC) No. 582/2011 of 25 May 2011 implementing and amending Regulation (EC) No. 595/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council with respect to emissions from heavy-duty vehicles (Euro VI) and amending Annexes I and III to Directive 2007/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council. OJ L 167/1 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.O. Nylund, K. Erikkilä, N. Clark, G. Rideout, Final report of IEA AMF Annex XXIX (2007) [Google Scholar]
- pkmtychy.pl (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Stelmasiak, J. Larisch, J. Pielecha, D. Pietras, Pol. Marit. Res. 2, 24 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Merkisz, M. Idzior, J. Pielecha, W. Gis, Urban Transport XVI – Urban Transport and the Environment in the 21st Century (WIT Press, Wessex, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Pielecha, J. Merkisz, J. Markowski, R. Jasinski, Analysis of passenger car emission factors in RDE tests (International Conference on the Sustainable Energy and Environment Development, SEED, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Markowski, J. Pielecha, R. Jasiński, T. Kniaziewicz, P. Wirkowski, Development of alternative ship propulsion in terms of exhaust emission (International Conference on the Sustainable Energy and Environment Development, SEED, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.