E3S Web Conf.
Volume 44, 201810th Conference on Interdisciplinary Problems in Environmental Protection and Engineering EKO-DOK 2018
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||03 July 2018|
- Dz. U. 2000.82.937. Regulation of the Minister of Health of 4 September, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- WHO, Water sampling and analysis. Guidelines for drinking water quality. World Health Organization, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Gumus, M. Karatas, C. Akkoz, Jour. of App. Biol. Sc. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Hermanowicz at all. Physico-chemical examination of water and sewage (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Feyzimanesh, Cheraghi M, Vafaei H. Jour. of Ren. Nat. Res. Bhutan, 3(1), 40–45 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bora et. al. Journal of Envir. Prot. and Ec. 18(2): 757–763 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Sanches at all. Ambiente&Agua-An Int. Jour. of App. Sc, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Sestan et. al. 15 th Internat. Res./Expert Conf, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. Lukubye, M. Andama. Journ. of Wat. Res. and Prot. 9(7): 707–722 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Heerah, H. Neetoo. Int. J. Curr. Mic. App. Sci. 5(2): 161–172 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Illogon et. al., 4(11), 49–53 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Cech I. et al. South Med J. 2006 Feb; 99(2):137–42 (2006) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- N. Wilson, L. Signal, G. Thomson. Aust. and New Zeal. Jour. of Pub. Health (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Budzińska, R. Pasela et al. ROS, Ann. Set the Envir. Protec. 19, 181–199 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.