E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 201810th Conference on Interdisciplinary Problems in Environmental Protection and Engineering EKO-DOK 2018
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||03 July 2018|
- EN 14511:2013, Air conditioners, liquid chilling packages and heat pumps with electrically driven compressors for space heating and cooling (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Piechurski, M. Szulgowska-Zgrzywa, J. Danielewicz, E3S Web of Conferences 17, 00072 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- EN 14825:2013, Air conditioners, liquid chilling packages and heat pumps, with electrically driven compressors, for space heating and cooling — Testing and rating at part load conditions and calculation of seasonal performance (2013) [Google Scholar]
- EN 15316-4-2, Heating systems in buildings - Method for calculation of system energy requirements and system efficiencies - Part 4–2: Space heating generation systems, heat pump systems (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E. Fuentes, D. Waddicor, J. Salom, REHVA Journal, 45–49 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- UNI 10963, Air conditioners, chillers and heat pumps. Determination of the part load performances [Google Scholar]
- G. Mader, H. Madani, Energy and Buildings 81, 296–304 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Corberán, D. Donadello, I. Martínez-Galván, C. Montagud, International Journal of Refrigeration 36, 2251–2261 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.