E3S Web Conf.
Volume 45, 2018VI International Conference of Science and Technology INFRAEKO 2018 Modern Cities. Infrastructure and Environment
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||30 July 2018|
- Hurinovich A. D. Drinking water supply systems with deep wells: planning, designing, constructing and operating. (Tekhnoprint Publ, Belarus, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Batchabani E., Fuamba M. Optimal tank design in water distribution networks: review of literature and perspectives. J. Water Resour. Plan. Manag. 140, 136-145 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Orlov V.A., Averkeev I.A. Proceedings of Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, 4, 237-243 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Integrated automated management system for housing and public utilities. (LLC “Billing Online”, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- F. Javier Martínez-Solanoa, Pedro L. Iglesias-Reya, Daniel Mora-Meliáb and Vicente S. Fuertes-Miquela. XVIII International Conference on Water Distribution Systems Analysis, WDSA 2014. Procedia Engineering, 186, 286-293, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Motiee, E. McBean & A. Motiei Urban Water J., 4, 43-52, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Syczewa E., Hurynovich A.. J. European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, Polish Division, 6, 67-76 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.