E3S Web Conf.
Volume 45, 2018VI International Conference of Science and Technology INFRAEKO 2018 Modern Cities. Infrastructure and Environment
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||30 July 2018|
- M. W. Rosegrant, Water Resources in the Twenty-First Century: Challenges and Implications for Action, Food, Agriculture, and the Environment Discussion Paper 20 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- J. Vaščak, Approaches in Adaptation of Fuzzy Cognitive Maps for Navigation Purposes, Košice, Technicka univerzita Košice (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Mosny: Hydrologia, Morfologia povodia a prietoky. Bratislava, vydavateľstvo STU, ISBN 80-227-1782-7 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- G. Markovič G, Z. Vranayova, Infiltration as a means of surface water drainage, Košice: TU (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Markovič, D. Kaposztasova, Z. Vranayova, The analysis of the possible use of harvested rainwater in real conditions at the university campus of Kosice, Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Environmental Science and Geoscience (ESG '14) p.46, March 15-17, Venice, Italy (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Papageprgiou, Elpiniki, A review of Fuzzy Cognitive Maps, Research during the last decade, Member, IEEE (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Stec, S. Kordana, Resources Conservation and Recycling 105, 84-94 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Słyś, A. Stec, M. Zelenakova, Ecological Chemistry and Engineering S, 19, no. 3, 359-372 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.