E3S Web Conf.
Volume 45, 2018VI International Conference of Science and Technology INFRAEKO 2018 Modern Cities. Infrastructure and Environment
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||30 July 2018|
- ATV-M 149, Condition classification and evaluation of drainage systems outside buildings (1999) [Google Scholar]
- DIN 1986-30, Drainage systems on private ground-Part 30: Maintenance (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wilker, Weibull statistics in practice, guideline for reliability assessment of technical components, Books on Demand GmbH, Norderstedt (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Cottin, S. Dohler, Risk analysis-modeling, assessment and management of risks with practical examples, Springer Fachmedien, Wiesbaden (2013) [Google Scholar]
- F. Leisch, Computer intensive methoden, LMU Munchen, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Raganowicz, The technical state of connections, AQUA&GAS 6 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.