E3S Web Conf.
Volume 45, 2018VI International Conference of Science and Technology INFRAEKO 2018 Modern Cities. Infrastructure and Environment
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||30 July 2018|
- C.P. Konrad, Effects of Urban Development on Floods. US Geological Survey Hydrology Report, USGS Fact Sheet FS-076-03, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- O.E.J. Wing, P.D. Bates, A.M. Smith, C.C. Sampson, K.A. Johnson, J. Fargione, P. Morefield, Estimates of present and future flood risk in the conterminous United States. Environmental Research Letter, 13, 034023, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Macdonald, A. Dixon, A. Newell, A. Hallaways, Journal of Flood Risk Management, 5 (1), 68-80 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Traczyński, M. Grela, The effect of changes in the groundwater level caused by flood in the Vistula river on the zoning in the Warsaw area. Biuletyn Państwowego Instytutu Geologicznego, 446 (2), 493-497 (2011) (in polish) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jaremski, K. Wilk, The analysis of influence of mud soils humidity changes caused by flood states on geotechnical parameters. Zeszyty Naukowe Politechniki Rzeszowskiej. Budownictwo i Inżynieria Środowiska, z. 36 , 47-53 (2004) (in polish) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jaremski, K. Wilk, Influence of fen soils moisture changes on the strength parameters and applied foundation solutions. Proceedings of the 10th International Congress of the IAEG, Nottingham, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. Myślińska, Engineering-geological problems in investigations on soft soils in river valleys. 6th International IAEG Congress, Balkema, Rotterdam, (1990) [Google Scholar]
- K. Wilk, Inżynieria Morska i Geotechnika, 1(28), 32-37 (2007) (in polish) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.