E3S Web Conf.
Volume 46, 20183rd International Conference on Energy and Environmental Protection
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||13 September 2018|
- Aranzabal N., Martos J., Montero., et al.: Extraction of thermal characteristics of surrounding geological layers of a geothermal heat exchanger by 3D numerical simulations, Appl Therm Eng., 99, pp 92-102., (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Beier R.A., Smith M.D., Spitler J.D.: Reference data sets for vertical borehole ground heat exchanger models and thermal response test analysis, Geothermics, 40(1), pp 79-85, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Beier R.A., Spitler J.D.: Weighted average of inlet and outlet temperatures in borehole heat exchangers, Appl Energy, 174, pp 118-129, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Choi W., Ooka R.: Effect of natural convection on thermal response test conducted in saturated porous formation: Comparison of gravel-backfilled and cement-grouted borehole heat exchangers, Renew Energy, 96, pp 891-903, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Christodoulides P., Florides G., Pouloupatis P.: A practical method for computing the thermal properties of a Ground Heat Exchanger, Renew Energy, 94, pp 81-89, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li M., Lai A.C.K.: Review of analytical models for heat transfer by vertical ground heat exchangers (GHEs): A perspective of time and space scales. Appl Energy, 151, pp 178-191, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mogensen P.: Fluid to duct wall heat transfer in duct system heat storages. In: International conference on subsurface heat storage in theory and practice, Stockholm, Sweden: Swedish Council for Building Research, pp 652-57, (1983) [Google Scholar]
- Priarone A., Fossa M.: Temperature response factors at different boundary conditions for modelling the single borehole heat exchanger. Appl Therm Eng., 103, pp 934-944., (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Spitler J.D., Gehlin S.E.A.: Thermal response testing for ground source heat pump systems-An historical review, Renew Sustain Energy Rev., 50, pp 1125-1137, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wołoszyn J., Gołaś A.: Experimental verification and programming development of a new MDF borehole heat exchanger numerical model, Geothermics, 59, pp 67-76, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wołoszyn J., Gołaś A.: Modelling of a borehole heat exchanger using a finite element with multiple degrees of freedom, Geothermics, 47, pp 13-26, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yavuzturk C., Spitler J.D., Rees S.J.: A transient two-dimensional finite volume model for the simulation of vertical U-tube ground heat exchangers, ASHRAE Trans, 105, pp 465-74, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Yavuzturk C. Modeling of vertical ground loop heat exchangers for ground source heat pump systems. Stillwater, Oklahoma: Oklahoma State University, (1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.