E3S Web Conf.
Volume 46, 20183rd International Conference on Energy and Environmental Protection
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 September 2018|
- Ramos A., Chatzopoulou M. A., Guarracino I., Freeman J., Markides Ch. N., Hybrid photovoltaic-thermal solar systems for combined heating, cooling and power provision in the urban environment, Energy Conversion, and Management, 150, pp. 838-850, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Heinen S., Burke D., O’Malley M., Electricity, gas, heat integration via residential hybrid heating technologies-An investment model assessment, Energy, 109, pp. 906-919, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wei K., Li W., Li J., Wang Y., Zhang L., Study on a design method for hybrid ground heat exchangers of ground-coupled heat pump system, Int. J. of Refrigeration, 76, pp. 394-405, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li S., Li S., Zhang X. Comparison analysis of different refrigerants in solar-air hybrid heat source heat pump water heater, Int. J. of Refrigeration, 57, pp. 138-146, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vasiliev L.L., Kakaç S. Eds. Heat Pipes and Solid Sorption Transformations: Fundamentals and Practical Applications, CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, Boca Raton, Florida, USA, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.