E3S Web Conf.
Volume 46, 20183rd International Conference on Energy and Environmental Protection
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 September 2018|
- Koskela S., Dahlbo H., Judl J., Korhonen M.R., Niininen M. Reusable plastic crate or recyclable cardboard box? A comparison of two delivery systems. Journal of Cleaner Production, 69, pp 83-90, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/ecological-packaging-market.html (20.04.2018) [Google Scholar]
- Heide M., Olsen S. Influence of packaging attributes on consumer evaluation of fresh cod. Food Quality and Preference, 60, pp 9-18, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wikström F., Williams H., Verghese K. Clune S. The influence of packaging attributes on consumer behaviour in food-packaging life cycle assessment studies-a neglected topic. Journal of Cleaner Production, 73, pp 100-108, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wasiak W., Przemysł i rynek opakowań w Polsce [Polish Packaging Industry and Market]. Opakowania [Packaging], pp 18-21, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Grundey D. Functionality of Product Packaging: Surveying Consumers’ Attitude Towards Selected Cosmetic Brands. Economics & Sociology, 3, pp 87-103, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Majid I., Nayik G., Dar S.M., Nanda V. Novel food packaging technologies: Innovations and future prospective. Journal of the Saudi Society of Agricultural Sciences. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jssas.2016.11.003, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Piselli A., Garbagnoli P., Alfieri I., Lorenzi A., Del Curto B. Natural based coatings for food paper packaging. International Journal of Design Sciences and Technology, 20, pp 55-78, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Garbagnoli P., Altomare L., Nardo L., Curto B. Development of active packaging for agricultural food. International Journal of Design Sciences and Technology, 20, pp-79-95, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Tencati A., Pogutz S., Moda B., Brambilla M., Cacia C. Prevention policies addressing packaging and packaging waste: Some emerging trends. Waste Management, 56, pp-35-45, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liua B., Xu H. Preparation and characterization of intelligent starch/PVA films for simultaneous colorimetric indicator and antimicrobial activity for food packaging applications. Carbohydrate Polymers, 157, pp 842-849, (2017) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Krepker M., Shemesh R. Active food packaging films with synergistic antimicrobial activity. Food Control, 76, pp 117-126, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PatríciaRomani V., Prentice-Hernández C. Active and sustainable materials from rice starch, fish protein and oregano essential oil for food packaging. Industrial Crops and Products, 97, pp 268-274, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pogrell H., Market development of bioplastics and latest biopackaging trends, 4th-Conference The future of biodegradable packaging, Warsaw, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Da Cruz N.F., Simões P., Marques R.C. Costs and benefits of packaging waste recycling systems. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 85, pp 1-4, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee S., Yam K. L., Piergiovanni L. Food packaging science and technology. CRC Press, London (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.