E3S Web Conf.
Volume 46, 20183rd International Conference on Energy and Environmental Protection
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 September 2018|
- Bello-Millan F. J., Makela T., Parras L., Pino C., Ferrera C.: Experimental study on Ahmed’s body drag coefficient for different yaw angles, Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 157, pp. 140-144, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ciesielka W.: Management of environmental noise-Cracow example, Polish Journal of Environmental Studies, 16, 3B, pp. 53-58, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Ciesielka W.: Management of environmental noise-the Cracow example, Archives of Acoustics, 32, 4, pp. 983-994, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Guilmineau E.: Computational study of flow around a simplified car body, Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 96, pp. 1207-1217, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Hesham M. Ebrahim, Robert G. Dominy, Pak S. Leung: Evaluation of Vehicle Platooning Aerodynamics using Bluff Body Wake Generators and CFD, Students on Applied Engineering (ICSAE), pp. 218-223, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Manimaran R.: Aerodynamic Study of the Ahmed Body in Road-Situations using Computational Fluid Dynamics, Fluids, Heat and Mass Transfer, Mechanical and Civil Engineering, pp. 140-147, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Schito P., Braghin F.: Numerical and Experimental Investigation on Vehicles in Platoon, SAE International Journal of Commercial Vehicles, 5, 1, pp. 63-71, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Schoon, R. E.: On-road Evaluation of Devices to Reduce Heavy Truck Aerodynamic Drag, SAE Publication, SAE Paper No. 2007-01-4294, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Simmonds N., Pitman J., Tsoutsanis P., Jenkins K., Gaylard A., Jansen W.: Complete body aerodynamic study of three vehicles, Proceedings of WCX17: SAE World Congress Experience, 4 - 6 April 2017, Detroit, MI, Paper number 2017-01-1529, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Watkins S., Vino G.: The effect of vehicle spacing on aerodynamics of representative car shape, Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 96, pp. 1232-1239, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.