E3S Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20182nd Scientific Communication in Fisheries and Marine Sciences (SCiFiMaS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Social Economic Aspect of Fisheries|
|Published online||01 August 2018|
- M. Nielsen, P. Andersen, L. Ravensbeck, F. Laugesen, D. M. Kristófersson, and H. Ellefsen, “Fisheries management and the value chain: The Northeast Atlantic pelagic fisheries case,” Fish. Res., vol. 186, pp. 36-47, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Rosales et al., “Value chain analysis and small-scale fisheries management,” Mar. Policy, vol. 83, no. May, pp. 11-21, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Jensen, H. Frost, and J. Abildtrup, “Fisheries regulation: A survey of the literature on uncertainty, compliance behavior and asymmetric information,” Mar. Policy, vol. 81, no. March, pp. 167-178, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Marsetio, “Indonesian Sea Power and Regional Maritime Security Challenges,” J. Marit. Stud. Natl. Integr., vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 34-46, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. N. Putra A., A. Hakim, S. H. Pramono, and A. S. Leksono, “The effect of strategic environment change toward Indonesia maritime security: Threat and opportunity,” Int. J. Appl. Eng. Res., vol. 12, no. 16, pp. 6037-6044, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- R. H. Deswati and M. Muhadjir, “Support of Production Aspect in National Fish Logistics System (SLIN) in the Kendari City, Southeast Sulawesi (Dukungan aspek produksi dalam sistem logistik ikan nasional (SLIN) di Kota Kendari, Sulawesi Tenggara),” J. Sos. Ekon. Kelaut. dan Perikan., vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 191-202, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Hoekman et al., Connecting to compete 2010: trade logistics in the global economy-the logistics performance index and its indicators. Washington DC: World Bank, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- S. W. Purcell, B. I. Crona, W. Lalavanua, and H. Eriksson, “Distribution of economic returns in small-scale fisheries for international markets: A value-chain analysis,” Mar. Policy, vol. 86, no. June, pp. 9-16, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Laraswati, A. D. Guritno, N. E. Kristanti, and E. Suwondo, “Analysis of logistics cost structure of fish cold supply chain in Java Island,” AIP Conf. Proc., vol. 1755, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- S. Halliday and P. Schmidt, Conducting Law and Society Research: Reflections on Methods and Practices. New York: Cambrige University Press, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. C. M. Meuwese and S. van Voorst, “Regulatory impact assessment in legal studies,” in Handbook of Regulatory Impact Assessment, C. A. Dunlop and C. M. Radaelli, Eds. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar, 2016, pp. 21-32. [Google Scholar]
- C. Kirkpatrick, D. Parker, and Y.-F. Zhang, “Regulatory Impact Assessment in Developing and Transition Economies: A Survey of Current Practice,” Public Money Manag., vol. 24, no. 5, pp. 291-296, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Jakupec and M. Kelly, “Development aid: Regulatory Impact Assessment and conditionality,” Impact Assess. Proj. Apprais., vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 319-329, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.