E3S Web Conf.
Volume 48, 2018The 4th International Workshop on UI GreenMetric World University Rankings (IWGM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Issues and Innovation in Managing Energy|
|Published online||08 August 2018|
- O. Opel, N. Strodel, Climate-neutral and sustainable campus Leuphana University of Lueneburg. Energy. 141, pp. 2628-2639 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Hongbo Liu, Xinghua Wang, The ecological footprint evaluation of low carbon campuses based on life cycle assessment: A case study of Tianjin, China. Journal of Cleaner Production. 144, pp. 266-278 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dimitrios Hasapis, Nikolaos Savvakis, Design of large scale prosuming in Universities: The solar energy vision of the TUC campus, Energy and Buildings. 141, pp. 39-55 [Google Scholar]
- Hongwei Tan, Shuqin chen, Development of green campus in China, Journal of Cleaner Production, 64, pp. 646-653 [Google Scholar]
- Magnus Bonde, Jill Ramirez, A post-occupancy evaluation of a green rated and conventional oncampus residence hall. International Journal of sustainable Built Environment. 4, pp.400-408 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.