E3S Web Conf.
Volume 48, 2018The 4th International Workshop on UI GreenMetric World University Rankings (IWGM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Issues and Innovation in Managing Energy|
|Published online||08 August 2018|
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah, Universiti Malaysia Sabah Strategic Plan 2013-2017: Sustaining Excellence Towards International Prominance. Universiti Malaysia Sabah, Kota Kinabalu (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah, UMS EcoCampus Blueprint: Transforming Ideas into Reality. Universiti Malaysia Sabah, Kota Kinabalu (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kagermann, Wahlster, W., Helbig, J., Recommendations for implementing the strategic initiative Industrie 4.0. Frankfurt/Main: acatech (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah. Universiti Malaysia Sabah Strategic Plan 2018-2020. Universiti Malaysia Sabah, Kota Kinabalu (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Embracing Industry 4.0. Available online at https://www.nst.com.my/education/2018/01/325914/embracing-industry-40. Accessed on 8 March 2018. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Prime Minister Office, Guidelines for Energy Saving Methods in Government Offices and Premises. Prime Minister Office, Kuala Lumpur. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Energy commission, Guidelines on No-Cost and Low-Cost Measures for Efficient Use of Electricity in Buildings. Energy commission, Kuala Lumpur (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.