E3S Web Conf.
Volume 48, 2018The 4th International Workshop on UI GreenMetric World University Rankings (IWGM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Issues and Innovation in Managing Energy|
|Published online||08 August 2018|
- Braun, M. R., H. Altan, and S. B. M. Beck, Using regression analysis to predict the future energy consumption of a supermarket in the UK, Applied Energy 130: 305-313, [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ben Rabha, M.F. Boujmil, M. Saadoun, B. Bessaïs, Eur. Phys. J. Appl. Phys (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Fumo, Nelson, and MA Rafe Biswas. Regression analysis for prediction of residential energy consumption. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 47: 332-343 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chambers, N; C. Simmons, M. Wackernagel, Sharing Nature’s Interest. Earthscan Publications Ltd. London, UK (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Wiedmann, Thomas, et al. Multiregional inputoutput modelling opens new opportunities for the estimation of ecological footprints embedded in international trade. International Ecological Footprint Conference, Cardiff (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Lynas M. 2007, Carbon Counter. Glasgow: HarperCollins Publishers.dalam jurnal [Google Scholar]
- Kenny, T and Gray, N. F, 2009, Comparative performance of six carbon footprint models for use in Ireland, Environmental Impact Assessment Review 29 1-6 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yale University, Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reduction Progress, US (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Wackernagel, Mathis, and William Rees, Our ecological footprint: reducing human impact on the earth, 9, New Society Publishers (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Jeongho Woo, Kyoung-Sik Choi, Analysis of Potential Reductions of Greenhouse Gas Emissions on the College Campus through the Energy Saving Action Programs, Republic of Korea (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.