E3S Web Conf.
Volume 49, 2018SOLINA 2018 - VII Conference SOLINA Sustainable Development: Architecture - Building Construction - Environmental Engineering and Protection Innovative Energy-Efficient Technologies - Utilization of Renewable Energy Sources
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 August 2018|
- S. Odunuga, A. Ajijola, N. Igwetu, O. Adegun, Proc. IAHS, 376 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Toy, J.Terrence et al., Soil Erosion, Processes, Prediction, Measurement, and Control. (John Wiley & Sons, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- D. Zachar, Classification of soil erosion. Soil Erosion, Elsevier, 10 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- M. Cheraghi, S. Jomaa, G. C. Sander, and D.A. Barry, Hysteretic sediment fluxes in rainfall-driven soil erosion, Particle size effects, Water Resour. Res. 52 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Food and Agriculture Organization Types of erosion damage. Soil Erosion by Water, Some Measures for Its Control on Cultivated Lands. United Nations (1965) [Google Scholar]
- D. Cazzuffi, G. Cardile, D. Gioffrè, Geosynthetic Engineering and Vegetation Growth in Soil Reinforcement Applications, Transp. Infrastruct. Geotech., 1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Broda, J. Grzybowska-Pietras, A. Gawłowski, M. Rom, S. Przybyło, R. Laszczak, Procedia Eng. 200 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Benessalah, A. Arab, P. Villard, M. Sadek, A. Kadri, Arab. J. Sci. Eng. 41 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. F. Attom, A. K. Al-Tamimi, International Journal of Geosciences (2010) [Google Scholar]
- http://web.mst.edu/~rogersda/umrcourses/ge441/New%20Course%20File/Lecture%204%20part%203%20to%205.pdf [Google Scholar]
- H. Rubisarova, The possibility of soil improvement by the random reinforcement method, Doctoral thesis, VSB Technical University of Ostrava, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Geotechnics Department (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Broda, J. Grzybowska-Pietras, G. Nguyen, A. Gawlowski, R. Laszczak, S. Przybylo, 2017 IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 254 19 2005 [Google Scholar]
- BS 1377, 1990. Part 2, Methods of test for soils for civil engineering purposes. Part 2. Classification tests, London, British Standards Institution (1990) [Google Scholar]
- BS 5930, 2015. Code of practice for ground investigations, London, British Standards Institution (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.