E3S Web Conf.
Volume 49, 2018SOLINA 2018 - VII Conference SOLINA Sustainable Development: Architecture - Building Construction - Environmental Engineering and Protection Innovative Energy-Efficient Technologies - Utilization of Renewable Energy Sources
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||13 August 2018|
- W. Bieda, B. Mielec. Freezing of wooden walls of historic buildings and durability of wooden structures on the example of the church in Dębno Podhalańskie, Protection of Monuments, 2000, 53/3 (210), 315-319 (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- J. Dojnikowska, Thermomodernisation problems of a historic building with wooden structure. Bachelor Diploma Thesis, Faculty MEiL, Technological University of Warsaw, Warszawa 2018 (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Fraunhofer Institute for Building Physics. WUFI® 2D, Student License, (https://wufi.de/en/) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gaweł, M. Stepaniuk, Decorating wooden residential buildings, Green Technology Center, published by Institute of Sustainable Development Sp. z o.o., Białystok (2007) [Google Scholar]
- F. Krzysik, The influence of moisture and water on the basic properties of wood, Protection of Monuments, 1961, 14/1-2 (52-53), 50-65 (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- L. Laskowski, Thermal protection and energy performance of the building, OWPW, Warszawa 2008 (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Investment and Development, Dane do obliczeń energetycznych budynków (in Polish) (http://www.miir.gov.pl/strony/zadania/budownictwo/charakterystykaenergetyczna-budynkow/dane-do-obliczen-energetycznych-budynkow-1/) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN ISO 6946:2008 Building components and building elements -- Thermal resistance and thermal transmittance -- Calculation method [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN ISO 10077-1:2007 Thermal performance of windows, doors and shutters -Calculation of thermal transmittance - Part 1: General [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 12831:2004 Heating systems in buildings. Method of calculation of design thermal load [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN ISO 13370:2008 Thermal performance of buildings -- Heat transfer via the ground - Calculation methods [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN ISO 13790:2009 Energy performance of buildings -- Calculation of energy use for space heating and cooling [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure and Development of 27 February 2015, On the methodology for calculating the energy performance of the building or part of the building and the preparation and design of energy performance certificates, Journal of Laws 2015 item 376 with later changes (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of 12 April 2002 on technical specifications for buildings and their location, Journal of Laws 2002 No. 75 item 690 with later changes (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Therm. Two-Dimensional Building Heat-Transfer Modelling (https://windows.lbl.gov/software/therm) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.