E3S Web Conf.
Volume 49, 2018SOLINA 2018 - VII Conference SOLINA Sustainable Development: Architecture - Building Construction - Environmental Engineering and Protection Innovative Energy-Efficient Technologies - Utilization of Renewable Energy Sources
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 August 2018|
- M. Kekanovic, D. Kukaras, A. Ceh, G. Karaman, Tehnicki vjesnik, 21 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Sierra-Perez, I. Lopez-Fornies, J. Boschmonart-Rives, X. Gabarrell, Arch. Min. Sci., 137 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kumar Prusty, S. Kumar Patro, S.S. Basarkar, International Journal of Sustainable Built Environment, 5 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Skariah Thomas, R. Chandra Gupta, J. Cleaner Prod, 113 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Abaza, Z.S. Hussein, J. Mater. Civ. Eng., 28 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J. Juraszek, Arch. Min. Sci., 2, 321-334 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Juraszek, Arch. Min. Sci., 3 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.