E3S Web Conf.
Volume 51, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances on Clean Energy Research (ICACER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||New Energy Development and Renewable Energy|
|Published online||24 August 2018|
- G. Nastase, A. Serban, A.F. Nastase, G. Dragomir, A. I. Brezeanu, N.F. Iordan, Hydropower development in Romania. A review from its beginnings to the present. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 80, 297-312 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Dragomir, A. Serban, G. Nastase, A.I. Brezeanu, Wind energy in Romania: A review from 2009 to 2016. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 64, 129-143 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Onea, E. Rusu, Wind energy assessments along the Black Sea basin. Meteorological Applications 21(2), 316-329 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Rusu, F. Onea, The performance of some state-of-the-art wave energy converters in locations with the worldwide highest wave power. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 75, 1348-1362 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Onea, L. Deleanu, L. Rusu, C. Georgescu, Evaluation of the wind energy potential along the Mediterranean Sea coasts. Energy Exploration & Exploitation 34(5), 766-792 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sano, J.A. Jimenez, R. Medina, A. Stanica, A. Sanchez-Arcilla, I. Trumbic, The role of coastal setbacks in the context of coastal erosion and climate change. Ocean & Coastal Management 54(12), 943-950 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Rusu, F. Onea, Study on the influence of the distance to shore for a wave energy farm operating in the central part of the Portuguese nearshore. Energy Conversion and Management 114, 209-223 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Onea, E. Rusu, The expected efficiency and coastal impact of a hybrid energy farm operating in the Portuguese nearshore. Energy 97, 411-423 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Onea, L. Rusu, Coastal impact of a hybrid marine farm operating close to Sardinia Island. OCEANS'15 MTS/IEEE GENOVA 18-21 May 2015 Genova, Italy. [Google Scholar]
- The SWAN team. SWAN User Manual, SWAN Cycle III version 41.20. Delft University of Technology (2017). [Google Scholar]
- E. Rusu, D. Conley, E. Ferreira-Coelho, A hybrid framework for predicting waves and longshore currents. Journal of Marine Systems 69(1-2), 59-73 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Mee, SEAFISH - Project Ref: 10517. Complementary Benefits of Alternative Energy: Suitability of Offshore Wind Farms as Aquaculture Sites. Marine Institute University of Plymouth Plymouth PL4 8AA (2006). [Google Scholar]
- M. Veigas, G. Iglesias, Potentials of a hybrid offshore farm for the island of Fuerteventura. Energy Conversion and Management 86, 300-308 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Koraim. Hydraulic characteristics of pile-supported L-shaped bars used as a screen breakwater. Ocean Engineering 83, 36-51(2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Poli, H. Hersbach, P. Berrisford, D. Dee, A. Simmons, P. Laloyaux, ERA-20C Deterministic, Report 20, 48 pp; European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Astariz, C. Perez-Collazo, J. Abanades, G. Iglesias, Hybrid wave and offshore wind farms: A comparative case study of co-located layouts. International Journal of Marine Energy 15, 2-16 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.Y. Georgiou, J. Schindler. Numerical simulation of waves and sediment transport along a transgressive barrier island. USGS, Scientific Investigations Report 2009-5252 (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.