E3S Web Conf.
Volume 51, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances on Clean Energy Research (ICACER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||New Energy Development and Renewable Energy|
|Published online||24 August 2018|
- J. M. Jonkman, “Modeling of the UAE Wind Turbine for Refinement of FAST AD Modeling,” 2003. [Google Scholar]
- D. Afungchui, B. Kammoun, and A. Chauvin, “Development of a Wind Turbine Blade Profile Analysis Code Based on the Singularities Method,” in Wind power, 2003, pp. 81-88. [Google Scholar]
- R. Belamadi, A. Djemili, A. Ilinca, and R. Mdouki, “Aerodynamic performance analysis of slotted airfoils for application to wind turbine blades,” J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn., vol. 151, pp. 79-99, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. G. Jin Chen, Quan Wang, Shiqiang Zhang, Peter Eecen, “A new direct design method of wind turbine airfoils and wind tunnel experiment,” Appl. Math. Model. ELSEVIER, vol. 40, pp. 2002-2014, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- C. Thumthae, “Optimum Blade Profiles for a Variable-Speed Wind Turbine in Low Wind Area,” Energy Procedia, vol. 75, pp. 651-657, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. A. S. Witteveen, S. Sarkar, and H. Bijl, “Modeling physical uncertainties in dynamic stall induced fluid-structure interaction of turbine blades using arbitrary polynomial chaos,” Comput. Struct., vol. 85, no. 11-14, pp. 866-878, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. AgarwalS, ChalalL, Dauphin-TanguyG, “Bond graph model of wind turbine blade.,” Bond graph Model. Pract., 2012. [Google Scholar]
- R. Sanchez and A. Medina, “Wind turbine model simulation: A bond graph approach,” Simul. Model. Pract. Theory, vol. 41, pp. 28-45, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Naima, R. Mohammed, and Elf. Benaissa, “Three-dimensional modeling of a horizontal axis wind turbine blade and profile effect analysis,” in IEEE International renewbal and sustainbale energy conference, 2016, pp. 1-5. [Google Scholar]
- Wolfgang Borutzky, Bond Graph modelling of engineering systems. springer, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wolfgang Borutzky, Bond Graph methodology: Development and Analysis of Multi- disciplinary Dynamic System Models. Springer, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- HM Paynter, “Analysis and design of engineering systems.” The M.I.T. Press, Cambridge, 1961. [Google Scholar]
- M. O. L. Hansen, Aerodynamics of Wind Turbines. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Sun, J. Chen, W. Z. Shen, and W. J. Zhu, “Improved blade element momentum theory for wind turbine aerodynamic computations,” Renew. Energy, vol. 96, pp. 824-831, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. J. Lee, Y. T. Jhan, and C. H. Chung, “Fluid-structure interaction of FRP wind turbine blades under aerodynamic effect,” Compos. Part B Eng., vol. 43, no. 5, pp. 2180-2191, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.