E3S Web Conf.
Volume 51, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances on Clean Energy Research (ICACER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||New Energy Development and Renewable Energy|
|Published online||24 August 2018|
- European Enviromental Agency. Transport greenhouse gas emissions. 2017 [cited 2017 February 16]; Available from: http://www.eea.europa.eu/airs/2016/resource-efficiency-and-low-carbon-economy/transport-ghg-emissions. [Google Scholar]
- International Association for Natural Gas Vehicles (IANGV). Latest International NGV Statistics. 2016; Available from: http://www.iangv.org/. [Google Scholar]
- NGV Global. Natural Gas Vehicles by country. 2016 [cited 2016 December 22]; Available from: http://www.iangv.org/stats/NGV_Global_Stats1.htm. [Google Scholar]
- International Maritime Organization (IMO). Sulphur oxides (SOx) - Regulation 14. 2016 [cited 2017 January 04]; Available from: http://www.imo.org/en/OurWork/Environment/PollutionPrevention/AirPollution/Pages/Sulphur-oxides-(SOx)-%E2%80%93-Regulation-14.aspx. [Google Scholar]
- Eise Fokkema, J., P. Buijs, and I.F.A. Vis, An investment appraisal method to compare LNG-fueled and conventional vessels. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, 2017. 56: p. 229-240. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H2A Analysis Group. H2A Delivery Components Model version 2.0. 2017 [cited 2017 May 29]; Available from: https://www.hydrogen.energy.gov/h2a_analysis.html. [Google Scholar]
- ENERGINET.DK, Technology data for energy plants. 2012: Denmark. p. 157. [Google Scholar]
- Bauer, F., et al., Biogas upgrading - Review of commercial technologies. 2013, Swedish Gas Centre (SGC). [Google Scholar]
- Stolt-Nielsen Limited. 2017 [cited 2017 August 12]; Available from: https://www.stolt-nielsen.com/en/press-release/?id=566. [Google Scholar]
- Smith, M. and J. Gonzales, Costs Associated With Compressed Natural Gas Vehicle Fueling Infrastructure. 2014: Denver, USA. p. 15. [Google Scholar]
- Kollamthodi, S., et al., The role of natural gas and biomethane in the transport sector 2016, Ricardo Energy & Environment United Kingdom [Google Scholar]
- Hegab, A., A. La Rocca, and P. Shayler, Towards keeping diesel fuel supply and demand in balance: Dual-fuelling of diesel engines with natural gas. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2017. 70(Supplement C): p. 666-697. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Volkswagen (VW) Sweden. Price list. 2017 [cited 2017 August 30]; Available from: https://www.volkswagen.se/sv/broschyrer.html. [Google Scholar]
- SIKA, Values and methods of the transport sector socioeconomic analysis. 2009: Östersund, Sweden. p. 122. [Google Scholar]
- Cai, H., et al., Wells to wheels: Environmental implications of natural gas as a transportation fuel. Energy Policy, 2017. 109: p. 565-578. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.