E3S Web Conf.
Volume 51, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances on Clean Energy Research (ICACER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Solar Energy Utilization and Power Generation Technology|
|Published online||24 August 2018|
- W. Glassley, J. Kleissl. Current state of the art in solar forecasting. California Renewable Energy Collaborative Final Report. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Snegirev, S.A. Eroshenko, R.T. Valiev, A.I. Khalyasmaa. Algorithmic realization of short-term solar power plant output forecasting. Proceedings of 2017 IEEE 2nd International Conference on Control in Technical Systems, CTS 2017. Pp. 228-231. [Google Scholar]
- K.N. Shukla, Saroj Rangnekarb, K. Sudhakar. Comparative study of isotropic and anisotropic sky models to estimate solar radiation incident on tilted surface. Energy Reports 1, pp. 96-103. 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.D. Turner, A. Mujahid. The Estimation of Hourly Global Solar Radiation Using a Cloud Cover Model Developed at Blytheville. American Meteorological Society. 1984, pp. 781-786. [Google Scholar]
- M. Paulescu, E. Paulescu, P. Gravila, V. Badescu. Weather Modeling and Forecasting of PV Systems Operation. Springer. 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Prema, K. Uma Rao. Development of statistical time series models for solar power prediction. Renewable energy. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- M. Abuella, B. Chowdhury. Solar Power Probabilistic Forecasting by Using Multiple Linear Regression Analysis. Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of North Carolina, USA. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- A. Gondalia, C. Shah. Solar power forecasting analysis of trends in modeling techniques and error minimization mechanism. 2017 2nd IEEE International Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics, Information & Communication Technology (RTEICT), Bangalore, India, 2017, pp. 1860-1866. [Google Scholar]
- V. Layanun, S. Suksamosorn, J. Songsiri, “Missing-data imputation for solar irradiance forecasting in Thailand,” 2017 56th Annual Conference of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers of Japan (SICE), Kanazawa, 2017, pp. 1234-1239. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Alanazi, M. Mahoor, A. Khodaei. Two-stage hybrid day-ahead solar forecasting. 2017 North American Power Symposium (NAPS), Morgantown, WV, 2017, pp. 1-6. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.