E3S Web Conf.
Volume 51, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances on Clean Energy Research (ICACER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Remediation and Quality Assessment|
|Published online||24 August 2018|
- M. Lopez, J.L. Pagan, I. Lopez, L. Aragones, A.J. Tenza-Abril, J. Garcia-Barba, Factors influencing the retreat of the coastline. International Journal of Computational Methods and Experimental Measurements 5, 741-649 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CONSCIENCE, Coastal erosion control based on the concept of sediment cells. Deltares, the Netherlands (2010). [Google Scholar]
- EUROSION, A guide to coastal erosion management practices in Europe: lessons learned. National Institute of Coastal and Marine Management of the Netherlands (2004). [Google Scholar]
- R. Davidson-Arnott, An introduction to coastal processes and geomorphology. Cambridge University Press (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Williams, A. Giardino, E. Pranzini 2016. Canons of Coastal Engineering in the United Kingdom: Seawalls/Groynes, a Century of Change? Journal of Coastal Research 32-5, 1196-1211 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EUROSION, Living with coastal erosion in Europe sediment and space for sustainability. European Commission, ISBN 92-894-7496-3 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- E. Rusu, F. Onea, Estimation of the wave energy conversion efficiency in the Atlantic Ocean close to the European islands. Renewable Energy 85, 687-703 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Onea, R. Alina, E. Rusu, Evaluation of the wind energy potential in the coastal environment of two enclosed seas. Advances in Meteorology, doi:10.1155/2015/808617 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- L. Rusu, F. Onea, The performance of some state-of-the-art wave energy converters in locations with the worldwide highest wave power. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 75, 1348-1362 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SWAN, Scientific and technical documentation (SWAN Cycle III version 41.01A). Delft University of Technology (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Conley, E. Rusu, The middle way of surf modeling. In: Proceedings of the 30th International Conference on Coastal Engineering, ICCE 2006, 2-9 September. San Diego, USA: World Scientific Pub Co Inc, Coastal Engineering, 1053-1065 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- F. Onea, E. Rusu, The expected efficiency and coastal impact of a hybrid energy farm operating in the Portuguese nearshore. Energy 97, 411-423 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Onea, L. Rusu, Coastal impact of a hybrid marine farm operating close to Sardinia Island. OCEANS'15 MTS/IEEE GENOVA 18-21 May 2015 Genova, Italy (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Zanopol, F. Onea, E. Rusu, Longshore curents evaluation along the Romanian Black Sea coast. 14th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Geoconference (SGEM) Location: Albena, Bulgaria Date: 17-26 June, 2, 637-644 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF), IFS Documentation - Cy31r1, Operational implementation. Part VII: ECMWF wave mode. European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts, Shinfield Park, Reading, England (2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.