E3S Web Conf.
Volume 52, 2018CSSPO International Conference 2018: Towards Inclusive & Sustainable Agriculture – Harmonizing Environmental, Social and Economic Dimensions: Is it Possible?
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||27 August 2018|
- A.G. Gaya, S.A. Adebitan, and A.U. Gurama, Reaction of Pearl Millet Infected with Downy Mildew (Sclerospora Graminicola (Sacc.) Schroet) Intercropped Cowpea with On Days to 50% Heading and Grain Yield in The Savanna Zone of Northern Nigeria. Bay. J. Pure & Appl. Sci. 5, 1-4 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Soulé, D. Balami, and R. Blein, Framework for involvement in rainfed food crop supply chains development in West and Central Africa: Nigeria’s Cereal Economy, AFD, CIRAD, IFAD, July (2010). [Google Scholar]
- FAO, http://faostat3.fao.org/home/index retrivied : December 20, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.O. Onyuka, J. Kibbet, and C.O. Gor, Socio-Economic Determinants of Groundnut Production in Ndhiwa Sub-County, Kenya. Int. J. Agric. & F. Res. 6, 1-14 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Aigner, C.K. Lovell, and P. Schmidt, Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models. J. Econ. .6, 21-37 (1977). [Google Scholar]
- W. Meeusen, and J. van Den Broeck, Efficiency estimation from Cobb-Douglas production functions with composed error. Int. econ. rev. 18, 435-444 (1977). [Google Scholar]
- P.T. Tsue, W.L. Lawal, and V.O. Ayuba, Productivity and Technical Efficiency of Catfish Farmers in Benue State, Nigeria. Adv. J. Agric. Res. 1, 20-25 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- K. Ogundari, S.O. Ojo and B. Brummer, Productivity potential and technical efficiency of aquaculture production in alleviating poverty: Empirical Evidence from Nigeria. J, Fish. Int. 1, 21-26 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Battese, and T.J. Coelli, A model for technical inefficiency effects in a stochastic frontier production function for panel data. Emp. econ. 20, 325-332 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- B.E. Bravo-Ureta, and A.E. Pinheiro, Technical, Economic and Allocative Efficiency in Peasant Farming; Evidence from Dominican Republic. The Dev. Econ.. 35, 48-67 (1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Wassie, Technical efficiency of major crops in Ethiopia: stochastic frontier model. Acad. J. Agric. Res. 2, 147-153 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Ali, and A.U. Jan, Analysis of technical efficiency of sugarcane crop in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: A stochastic frontier approach. Sarhad J. Agric. 33, 69-79 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Alwarritzi, T. Nanseki, and Y. Chomei, Analysis of the factors influencing the technical efficiency among oil palm smallholder farmers in Indonesia. Proce. Env. Sci. 28, 630-638 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Bagamba, F.R. Ruben, and M. Rufino, Determinants of banana productivity and technical efficiency in Uganda. An economic assessment of banana genetic improvement and innovation in the Lake Victoria Region of Uganda and Tanzania: Vol. 155, 109 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- K.M.M. Rahman, M.I.A. Mia and M.K.J.A. Bhuiyan, stochastic frontier approach to model technical efficiency of rice farmers in Bangladesh: An empirical analysis. The Agriculturists, 10, 9-19 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Ng’ombe, and T. Kalinda, A Stochastic Frontier Analysis of Technical Efficiency of Maize Production Under Minimum Tillage in Zambia. Sust. Agric. Res. 4, 31-46 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Kitila, and B.A. Alemu, Analysis of Technical Efficiency of Small Holder Maize Growing Farmers of Horo Guduru Wollega Zone, Ethiopia: A Stochastic Frontier Approach. Sci. Tech. & Arts Res. J. 3, 204-212 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.K. Mugambi, M. Mwangi, S.K. Wambugu, and A.M. Gitunu, Assessment of performance of smallholder dairy farms in Kenya: an econometric approach. J. Appl. Biosci. 85, 7891-7899 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Awunyo-Vitor, J. Bakang, and S. Cofie, Estimation of farm level technical efficiency of small-scale cowpea production in Ghana. Amer-Eur. J. of Agric. & Env. Sci. 13, 1080-1087. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Ahmed, Z. Lemma and G. Endrias Measuring Technical, Economic and Allocative Efficiency of Maize Production in Subsistence Farming: Evidence from The Central Rift Valley of Ethiopia. Appl. Std. in Agrib. Comr. 9, 63-74 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Desai, and J.W. Mellor, Institutional Finance for Agricultural Development: An Analytical Survey of Critical Issues, Food. Pol. Rev. 1, (1993) [Google Scholar]
- T. Coelli, S. Rahman and C. Thirtle, Technical, Allocative, Cost and Scale Efficiencies in Bangladesh Rice Cultivation: A Non-parametric Approach. J. Agric. Econ. 53, No. 3: p607-626 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.