E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Engineering, Materials and Technology|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- National renewable energy center. The development roadmap of Chinese renewable energy 2050 [R]. The renewable energy development project management office of Zhong Dan. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jianan. Research on optimal strategy of wind-PV-ES hybrid operation in electricity market[J]. Journal of eiectric power science and technology, 2017, 32(1): 11-15. [Google Scholar]
- XIE Ting. tudy on coupling power technology for 600 MW supercritical coal-firedgenerating units and distributed photovoltaic energy systems[J]. Journal of eiectric power science and technology, 2015, 30(1): 90-104. [Google Scholar]
- Duan Hongbo, Zhu Lei, Fan Ying. Analysis of the laws and policies of China's wind energy technology diffusion [J]. Management science, 2013, 26(4): 113-120. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Cailing, Long Ruyin, Li Huijuan. Research on the diffusion prediction of solar pv technology in China[J]. Industrial and technical economy,. 2007, 8: 60-65. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Siqing, Ma Chaoqun, Li Lin. Theory and research on sustainable development of solar photovoltaic industry [J]. The progress and countermeasures of Scientific and technology, 2007, 24(7): 88-90. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Huizhen. The application of Gompertz model to population growth prediction [J]. Journal of dalian university of technology, 2015, 34(2): 150-152. [Google Scholar]
- Bass, F. M.. A new product growth model for consumer durables [J]. Management Science,,. 1969, 15: 215-227. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chow, G. C. Technological change and the demand for computers [J]. American Economic Review,, 1967, 57(5): 1117-1130. [Google Scholar]
- Sundqvist, S., Frank, L. Puumalainen, K The effects of country characteristics, culture similarity and adoption timing on the diffusion of wireless communications [J]. Journal of Business Research,., 2005.58: 107-110. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mansfield, E. Technical change and the rate of imitation [J]. Econometrica,, 1961, 29(4): 741-766. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Grilliches, Z., Hybrid corn: an exploration in the economics of technological change [J]. 1957, Econometrica, 25(4): 501-522. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu, F. S., Chu, W. L.. Diffusion models of mobile telephone [J]. Journal of Business Research,. 2010, 63: 497-501. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gruber, H., Verboven, F.. The diffusion of mobile telecommunications services in the European Union [J]. European Economic Review,. 2001, 45: 577-588. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, M., Cho, T. The diffusion of mobile telecommunications service in Korea [J]. Applied Economic Letters,,. 2007, 14: 477-481. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Valle, A. D., Furlan, C.. Forecasting accuracy of wind power technology diffusion models across countries [J]. International Journal of Forecasting,,. 2011, 27: 592-601. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.