E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Engineering, Materials and Technology|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Soman, S. S., Zareipour, H., Malik, O., & Mandal, P. (2010). A review of wind power and wind speed forecasting methods with different time horizons. North American Power Symposium (pp.1-8). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Gipe, P. (2004). Wind power. Wind Engineering, 28(5), 629-631. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Erlich, I., & Bachmann, U. (2005, June). Grid code requirements concerning connection and operation of wind turbines in Germany. In Power Engineering Society General Meeting, 2005. IEEE (pp. 1253-1257). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Yazhou, L. (2003). Studies on wind farm integration into power system [J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 8(17), 17. [Google Scholar]
- Liang, L., Li, J. L., & Hui, D. (2011). Optimization configuration for capacity of energy storage system in large-scale wind farm. Gaodianya Jishu/ High Voltage Engineering, 37(4), 930-936. [Google Scholar]
- Billinton, R., & Bai, G. (2004). Generating capacity adequacy associated with wind energy. IEEE transactions on energy conversion, 19(3), 641-646. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liserre, M., Cardenas, R., Molinas, M., & Rodriguez, J. (2011). Overview of multi-MW wind turbines and wind parks. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 58(4), 1081-1095. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mabel, M. C., & Fernandez, E. (2008). Analysis of wind power generation and prediction using ANN: A case study. Renewable energy, 33(5), 986-992. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ozerdem, B., Ozer, S., & Tosun, M. (2006). Feasibility study of wind farms: A case study for Izmir, Turkey. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 94(10), 725-743. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.