E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Engineering, Materials and Technology|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Daily G C. Nature's services: societal dependence on natural ecosystems. Washington D C: Island Press, 1997 [Google Scholar]
- OuYang Zhiyun, Wang Rushong, Zhao Jingzhu. Ecosystem services and their economic valuation. Journal of Applied Ecology, 1999; (05): 635-640 [Google Scholar]
- Qiao Xuning, Zhang Ting, Yang Yongju, et al. Spatial flow of ecosystem services and impacts on human well-being inthe Weigan River Basin. Resource Science, 2017; 39(03): 533-544 [Google Scholar]
- Fu B J, Wang S, Su C H, et al. Linking ecosystem processes and ecosystem services. Current Opinion in Environmental Sustainability, 2013; 5(1): 4-10 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Luo Wei, Yi Haijie, Li Hongju, et al. Spatio temporal variation of land use and its impact on ecosystem services in the Yanghe River Basin. Ecological Journal, 2017; 37(16): 5342-5351. 1131 [Google Scholar]
- Yi, Hoonchong, Gueneralp Burak, Filippi, Anthony M. Impacts of Land Change on Ecosystem Services in the San Antonio River Basin, Texas, from 1984 to 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Hu Jinlong. Land use change and ecological effects in Lijiang River Basin. Huazhong Agricultural University, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Yao Yuefeng, He Chengxin, Zeng Dajuan, et al. Spatial heterogeneity of physical properties of surface soil water in Lijiang River Basin. Progress in Water Science, 2016; 27(05): 696-704 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Ling, Zhang Li, Xu Junyi et al. Analysis and prediction of land use change in the Lijiang River Basin. Study on Soil and water conservation, 2013; 20(06): 218-223+333 [Google Scholar]
- Lin Peng, Chen Yudao, Xia Yuan. Types and causes of water pollution under different land use types in Lijiang River Basin[J]. Journal of Guilin University of Technology, 2016; 36(03): 539-544 [Google Scholar]
- Xiang Wusheng, Li Xiankun, Ding Tao, et al. Impact of land use change on ecosystem services value in Lijiang River Basin. Study on Soil and water conservation, 2009; 16(06): 46-50+55 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Qi, Meng Jiejun, Mao Xiyan. Land use multi scenario simulation and landscape pattern change in Lijiang River Basin Based on neighborhood correlation. Geography research, 2014; 33(06): 1073-1084 [Google Scholar]
- Xie Gaodi, Lu Chunxia, Leng Yunfa, et al. Evaluation of the ecological assets of the Qinghai Tibet Plateau. Journal of natural resources, 2003; 18(2): 189-196 [Google Scholar]
- Lu Hui, Chen Kelong, Cao Shengkui, et al. Ecosystem services and valuation of Qinghai Lake Basin. Ecological economy, 2011; (11): 145-147 [Google Scholar]
- Jiang B, OuYang Zhiyun, Miao Hong, et al. Evaluation of wetland ecosystem service function in Haihe River Basin. Ecological Journal, 2011; 31(08): 2236-2244 [Google Scholar]
- Xie Gaodi, Xiao Yu, Zhen Lin, et al. Study on the ecological service value of grain production in China. Chinese Journal of ecological agriculture, 2005; 13(3): 10-13 [Google Scholar]
- Müller F, Burkhard B, The indicator side of ecosystem services. Ecosystem Services, 2012; 1(1): 26-30 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fu Bojie, Yu Dandan. Trade-off analyses and synthetic integrated method of multiple ecosystem services. Resource Science, 2016; 38(01): 1-9 [Google Scholar]
- Ma Weijing, Liu Bin, Yang Dewei, et al. Dynamic evaluation of natural capital using the Three-Dimension Ecological Footprint Model: the Jiulong River Basin in Southeast China. Resource Science, 2017; 39(05): 871-880 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.