E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Energy Engineering, Materials and Technology|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- L.F. Cheng, T. Yu, X.S. Zhang, et al. Cyberphysical-social systems based smart energy robotic dispatcher and its knowledge automation: framework, techniques and challenges. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2018, 38(1): 25-40. [Google Scholar]
- A.Q. Huang, M.L. Crow, G.T. Heydt, et al. The Future Renewable Electric Energy Delivery and Management (FREEDM) System: the energy internet. Proceedings of the IEEE, 2010, 99(1): 133-148. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.H. Tsoukalas, R. Gao. From smart grids to an energy internet: Assumptions, architectures and requirements. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Electric Utility Deregulation and Restructuring and Power Technologies. IEEE, 2008: 94-98. [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Cheng, T. Yu. Nash equilibrium-based asymptotic stability analysis of multi-group asymmetric evolutionary games in typical scenario of electricity market. IEEE Access, accepted, DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2018.2842469. [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Cheng, B.X. Chen, T. Yu. Study the influence of the implementation of demand side management on generation system reliability. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2014, 971-973: 2004-2012. [Google Scholar]
- M. Zhong, W.M. Lai. Research and practice of demand side response at home and abroad. Guizhou Electric Power Technology. 2016, 19(10): 21-24. [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Cheng, B. Zhou, T. Yu. Design and develop resources investigation and evaluation system of electric power DSM. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2014, 986-987: 271-278. [Google Scholar]
- M. Zeng, X. Han, J.H. Sun, et al. Key issues and prospects of automated demand response under energy internet background. Electric Power Construction, 2017, 38(2): 21-27. [Google Scholar]
- M. Yang, Y.C. Wang, D. Xiang, et al. Model and optimization analysis for household electricity consumption system in smart grid. Power Demand Side Management. 2017, 19(4): 6-10. [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Cheng, Z.Y. Zhang, H.R. Jiang, et al. Local energy management and optimization: A novel energy universal service bus system based on energy Internet technologies. Energies, 2018, 11(5), 1160. DOI: 10.3390/en11051160 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Wang, G.Y. He, J.L. Wan, et al. Model and optimization analysis for household electricity consumption system in smart grid. Power Demand Side Management, 2017, 19(4): 6-10. [Google Scholar]
- L.H. Zhang, S.T. Wang, Z.L. Yi, et al. The design and implementation of family comprehensive energy management system facing the smart power. Electrical Measurement & Instrumentation,. 2010, 9: 35-38. [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Wu, Z.W. Li, D. Meng, et al. Design of intelligent interactive terminal of household intelligent power management system. Automation & Instrumentation, 2017, 1: 34-38+42. [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Wen, H.D. Huang, W.H. Li, et al. The typical design and application of intelligent measurement system based on cloud platform. Electrical Measurement & Instrumentation, 2016, 53(5): 118-123. [Google Scholar]
- C.Y. Fu, G. Ma, M.M. Zhou. Design of advanced metering infrastructure based on internet of things. Electrical Measurement & Instrumentation, 2012, 49(7): 45-48. [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Cheng, M.X. Xu, T. Yu, et al. A kind of smart home electricity controller based on active distribution networks and ATT7035 chip. In proceedings of the 2015 4th International Conference on Measurement, Instrumentation and Automation (ICMIA 2015), Shenzhen China, August 1-2, 2015, pp. 813-819. [Google Scholar]
- M.X. Shen, Y. Sun, B. Li. Study on the architecture and application of the automatic demand response system based on the technology of IOT. Electrical Measurement & Instrumentation. 2014, 51(24): 96-100. [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Li, L.L. Cui, S.F. Lin, et al. Study of smart power utilization system and development of smart controller for homes. Power System Protection and Control. 2013, 41(4): 123-129. [Google Scholar]
- L.Y. Liangli. Design of STM32-based smart socket system with wireless infrared remote control function. Modern Electronics Technique. 2015, 38(19): 156-159. [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Liu. The research and design of power demand response controller for residential customers. Master Thesis, North China Electric Power University, Beijing, China, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- W. Wang, G. He, J. Wan. Research on Zigbee wireless communication technology. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Electrical and Control Engineering. IEEE, 2011:1245-1249. [Google Scholar]
- P. Tao, X. Liu. Hybrid wireless communication system using zigbee and WiFi technology in the coalmine tunnels. In Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Measuring Technology and Mechatronics Automation. IEEE Computer Society, 2011: 340-343. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Qi, Y. Zhang, L. Zhao, et al. A new wireless communication system based on ZigBee technology. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Photonics and Image in Agriculture Engineering. International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2009: 96. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.