E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Energy Engineering, Materials and Technology|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- P. Sherman, X. Chen and M.B. McElroy, Springer Nature, 7 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.X. He, China renewable energy development strategy research series: wind energy volume (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Energy Foundation, China 2050 High Renewable Energy Penetration Scenario and Roadmap Study (2015) [Google Scholar]
- W.H. Zhao, K.L. Zhong, L. Mao and D. Ye, DEA and Malmquist Index, 3, 448-453 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Wang, X. Lu, S.Y. Liu and J.T. Lin, Acta Scientiarum Naturalium Universitatis Pekinensis, Interannual, 52, 837-47 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. Hvelplund, P.A. Østergaard and N.I. Meyer, Energ. Policy, 107, 573-584 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. He, Y. Xu, Y. Pang, H. Tian and R. Wu, Renew. Energ., 89, 695-705 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Deng, China's wind power development of the status quo, problems and countermeasures research, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Z.F. Tan and L.W. Ju, J. North China Electric Power Uni. (Soc. Sci.), 2, 1-7 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. Lin and Z. Zhang, Renew. Sust. Energ. Rev., 58, 1387-1394 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.