E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Engineering, Materials and Technology|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- HE Ren, ZHAN GRui-jun. Research and Development of in-Wheel Motor Drive Technology, Journal of Chongqing University of Technology, 29:10-18 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- W.-S. Lin, L.-H. Chang and P.-C. Yang. Adaptive critic anti-slip control of wheeled autonomous robot, IET Control Theory Appl, 1:51-57 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kyoungseok Han, Mooryong Choi, Byunghwan Lee, Seibum B. Choi. Development of a Traction Control System Using aSpecial Type of Sliding Mode Controller for Hybrid 4WD Vehicles, IEEE Tran. Vehicular technology, 67:264-274, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhiwu Huang, Zheng Xu. Sliding Mode Control for Urban Railway Anti-Slip System Based on Optimal Slip Ratio Estimation with Forgetting Factor Recursive Least-Squares, Proceedings of the 36th Chinese Control Conference Dalian: 9502-9507, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Lin W S, Chang L H, Yang P C. Adaptive Critic Anti-slip Control of Wheeled Autonomous Robot, IET Control Theory, 1:51-57(2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xibo Yuan, Jiabin Wang. Torque Distribution Strategy for a Front-and Rear-Wheel-Driven Electric Vehicle, IEEE Trans on vehicular technology, 61: 3365-3374(2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- GAO Zhi-qiang. On the foundation of active disturbance rejection control, Control Theory & Applications, 30:1498-1510(2013) [Google Scholar]
- Han Jingqing. Active Disturbance Rejection Control Technology, Beijing: National Defense Industry Press (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.