E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Engineering, Materials and Technology|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- HUANG Fusheng, ZHAO Yongsheng. Study on Optimal Hierarchical Simulation of Subdivision Water Injection in Sandstone Oil Fields in the High Water Cut Stage [J] Petroleum Geology & Oilfield Development in Daqing, 1998, 7(2): 30-31. [Google Scholar]
- ZHOU Lei. Re-determination of Technical Indicators for Waterflood Injection Production Adjustment in Lamadian Oilfield [J] Petroleum Geology & Oilfield Development in Daqing, 2016, 35(4): 82-87. [Google Scholar]
- NIU Weimin, XU Shao, and LV Mingjun. Zonal Flow Measurement Technique of Testing and Adjustment Integrated Subdivision Water Injection Wells [J]. Petroleum Geology & Oilfield Development in Daqing, 2010, 19(3): 38-41. [Google Scholar]
- LI Haifang. Effective Improvement of the Effect of Oilfield Development By the Use of Subdivision Water Injection Adjustment Method [J]. Inner Mongolia Petrochemical Industry, 2010, 12(2): 153-158. [Google Scholar]
- LV Yufeng. Research on Improving Development Effect Technology of Fuyu Oilfield in High Water Cut Stage [D]. Northeast Petroleum University, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- LU Zhongyi. Research on the Development Effect of Oilfields after Improving the Medium to High Water Cut Period [J]. Chemical Engineering & Equipment, 2017(10): 101-103. [Google Scholar]
- LV Yiwen. Research on Improving Water Injection Development Effect of Huanbei Dujiatai Reservoir [D]. Northeast Petroleum University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- WU Yizhi. Research on Optimization Method of Layer Section Combined Parameter for Separated Layer Water Injection Design [J]. Science Technology and Engineering, 2012, 12(11): 2711-2714. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Yurong. Research on the Variation Mechanism of Zonal Injection Reservoir Parameters and Dynamic Deployment of Injection Allocation Parameters [D]. Northeast Petroleum University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- FU Qingchun. The Technology Limits for Stratified Injection of Polymer Flooding in Sub-layers of Sabei Area [D]. Northeast Petroleum University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- LI Haifang, SHAN Luyao. Effective Improvement of the Effect of Oilfield Development By the Use of Subdivision Water Injection Adjustment Method [J]. Inner Mongolia Petrochemical Industry, 2010, 36(12): 153-158. [Google Scholar]
- LIN Jing. Studies on Water Injection Well Subdivision Method during Ultra-high Water Cut Stage in South Region I [D]. Daqing Petroleum Institute, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- GAO Hang. Pattern Restructuring to Improve Water Flood Development Effect Method Research [d]. Northeast Petroleum University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- XIA Bing. Research on Technology of Fine Stratified Injection and Its Application [J]. China Petroleum and Chemical Standard and Quality, 2017, 37(14): 177-178. [Google Scholar]
- GAO Jing. Study on Water Injection Development Adjustment in X Fault Block Reservoir [D]. Southwest Petroleum University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- YANG Zhonggui, ZHANG Xiulin, and SONG Chengli. Matching Technology for Fine Separate-Layer Water Injection in Fuyu Oilfield [J]. Unconventional Oil & Gas, 2016, 3(01): 57-60. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Chao; Xu, Xiaoming; Qi, Mei; Li, Yanlan; Han, Jie Source: Injector-producer connectivity identification and water injection optimization of mature oil fields in high water cut period. Zhongnan Daxue Xuebao (Ziran Kexue Ban)/Journal of Central South University (Science and Technology), v 46, n 12, p 4592-4601, December 1, 2015 Language: Chinese. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.