E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Engineering, Materials and Technology|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- WANG Fenglan, WU Xiaolin, CHEN Guangyu, et al. TECHNICAL PROGRESS OF ALKALINESURFACTANT-POLYMER FLOODING (ASP) IN DAQING OILFIELD, Petroleum Geology & Oilfield Development in Daqing, 2009, 28(5): 154-162 [Google Scholar]
- XU Honglong, LIU Jian, QIAO Cheng, et al, Application of gray correlative analysis method to reservoir evaluation of Shuanhe oilfield, Reservoir Evaluation and Development, 2015, 5(3): 17-21 [Google Scholar]
- TU Yi, XIE Chuanli, LIU Chao, et al, Application of Grey Correlation Analysis Method in Reservoir Evaluation of Qingdong Sag, Natural Gas Geoscience, 2012, 23(2): 381-386 [Google Scholar]
- WANG Qimin, JI Baofa, SUI Jun, et al, Practice and Knowledge of Tertiary Recovery Technique in Daqing Oilfield, Petroleum Geology & Oilfield Development in Daqing, 2001, 20(4): 1-9 [Google Scholar]
- YANG Xue, Dynamic Variation Characteristics of ASP Flooding in Beierxi Block in Daqing Oilfield, Inner Mongulia Petrochemical Industry, 2012, (7): 114-116 [Google Scholar]
- CHENG Jiecheng, WANG Demin, LI Qun, et al, Field test performance of alkaline surfactant polymer flooding in Daqing Oil Field, Acta Petrolei Sinica, 2002, 23(6): 37-40 [Google Scholar]
- CHENG Jiecheng, LIAO Guangzhi, YANG Zhenyu, et al, PILOT TEST OF ASP FLOODING IN DAQING OILFIELD, Petroleum Geology & Oilfield Development in Daqing, 2001, 20(2): 46-49 [Google Scholar]
- LI Shikui, ZHU Yan, ZHAO Yongsheng, et al, Evaluation of pilot results of alkali-surfactantpolymer flooding in Daqing Oilfield, Acta Petrolei Sinica, 2005, 26(3): 56-60 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- YANG Shaoju, ZHU Yang, MA Xinyu, et al, Field test of ASP flooding in Gudao Oilfield, Journal of Jianghan Petroleum Institute, 2002, 21(1): 62-63 [Google Scholar]
- CAO Xulong, SUN Huanquan, JIANG Yanbo, et al, Enlarged Field Test on ASP-Flood at East District of Gudao Oil Field, Oilfield Chemistry, 2002, 19(4): 350-353 [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Yigen, WANG Youqi, QU Zhijian, et al, Field test of Guantao reservoir ASP flooding in Gudong Oilfield, Oilfield Chemistry, 1994, 11(2): 143-148 [Google Scholar]
- ZHAO Changjiu, LU Shouliang, LI Xinfeng, et al, On the effectiveness of increasing oil recovery factors with ASP flooding and polymer flooding under the limit water-cut conditions, Petroleum Exploration and Development, 2007, 34(3): 354-358 [Google Scholar]
- WANG Yu, QIAO Qi, DONG Ling, et al, Study on of cheap formulations for ASP Flooding expanding Tests in Karamay Oilfield, Oilfield Chemistry, 1999, 16(3): 247-250 [Google Scholar]
- LIU Zhaoxia, WANG Qiang, SUN Yingying, et al, The research and application of new technological boundaries for polymer flooding, Petroleum Geology and Recovery Efficiency, 2014, 21(2): 22-25 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.