E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Engineering, Materials and Technology|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Z.H. Wang, J.H. Zhou, J.R. Fan, Y.Q. Zhu, Z.C. Wen, J.Z. Liu, K.F. Cen, Fuel Process. Technol 88, 817 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Zhou, C.B. Gao, S.B. Yang, CEPI 192, 33 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Srivastavam, W.N.D. Grano, S. Khan, ENVIRON PROG 24, 181 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Huang, Gdchem 43, 138 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Mok, H. Lee, Fuel Process. Technol 87, 591 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BOC GASES, 2000 Conference on Selective Catalytic and Non-Catalytic Reduction for NOx control (US DOE, PA, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Z.H. Wang, J.H Zhou, J.R. Fan, K.F Cen, Energy Fuels 20, 2432 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.