E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Engineering, Materials and Technology|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Epstein R, Regan S P, Hammel B A, et al. Applications and results of X-ray spectroscopy in implosion experiments on the National Ignition Facility[C]//AIP Conference Proceedings. AIP Publishing, 1811(1): 190004.(2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kornblum H N, Kauffman R L, Smith J A. Measurement of 0.1-3 - keV x rays from laser plasmas[J]. Review of Scientific Instruments, 57(8): 2179-2181.(1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nagel S R, Raman K S, Huntington C M, et al. A platform for studying the Rayleigh-Taylor and Richtmyer-Meshkov instabilities in a planar geometry at high energy density at the National Ignition Facility[J]. Physics of Plasmas, 24(7): 072704. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Perez S, Caillaud T. The LMJ Target Diagnostics Control System Architecture[J]. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Shiraga H. Implosion and heating experiments of fast ignition targets by Gekko-XII and LFEX lasers[C]//CLEO: Applications and Technology. Optical Society of America, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Jiang S, Wang F, Ding Y, et al. Experimental Progress of Inertial Confinement Fusion Based on ShenGuang III Laser Facility in China[J]. Nuclear Fusion, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Wang M C, Zhu M Z, Chen G, et al. Design of Transport Beams Arrangement in Target Area of SG-III Facility[J]. Advanced Materials Research, 765: 206-209.(2013) [Google Scholar]
- Raskar R, Velten A. Methods and apparatus for imaging of occluded objects from scattered light: U.S. Patent 20, 130, 100, 250[P].(2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.